- Humidity Range: 20-80%
- Temperature Range: 0-50 °C
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5V
- One-Wire Serial
- 1 hz Sample Rate
Temperature & Humidity Sensor – DHT11
The DHT11 is a low-cost, digital temperature and humidity sensor that is simple to use. The DHT11 can read relative humidity from 20-80% and temperature from 0-50 °C. The sensor connects through a one-wire serial protocol and can be read once a second (1 hz). Its small size, low power consumption and long transmission distance (20m) make the DHT11 ideal for environmental data anywhere. With the long reach and robustness of the one-wire serial protocol, you could install a DHT11 in your yard and wire it to an Arduino inside with no issues at all. Each DHT11 sensor is factory calibrated and the coefficients are stored in the OTP program memory.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 V
- Interface Protocol: 1 Wire Serial
- Temperature Range: 0 – 50 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 2 °C
- Humidity Range 20 – 90% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 5% RH
- Sample Rate: 1 Hz
|Dimensions||2 × 1.5 × 0.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.