- Quad H-Bridge
- Control 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors
- 4.5 – 25V, Up to 600mA Per Channel
- 2 Additional 5V Servo Connectors
Quad H-Bridge Motor Driver Shield 600mA – L293D
The L293D motor shield is a 600mA quad H-bridge driver shield. It lets you run 4 brushed DC motors simultaneously, forward and backward, or 2 stepper motors. These motors can be run on 4.5-25V. In addition to the DC motors, you can connect two 5V servos, which are controlled by the Arduino boards PWM channels.
- Full H-Bridge Channels: 4
- Motor Supply Voltage: 4.5 – 36 V
- Input Voltage (Vcc): 4.5 – 7.0 V
- Output Current: 600 mA per Channel (1.2A Peak)
- Logic Voltage: 5V
|Dimensions||2.8 × 2.1 × 0.8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.