- Stepper Motor Driver
- Micro-stepping 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 step increments
- Motor Voltage: 6-30V
- Motor Current: 150 – 700mA
- Logic Voltage: 3.3 – 5.0V
Micro-stepping Stepper Motor Driver Board – Allegro A3967
The EasyDriver stepper motor driver lets you control a stepper motor with a whole new level of precision. The EasyDriver uses micro-stepping to move the motor fractions of a whole step. It can make 1, 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 steps, increasing the step count of your motor by a factor of 8. This is accomplished with the use of PWMs. The EasyDriver can run a stepper motor at voltages from 6-30V and it can vary the coil current between 150-700mA.
- Load Supply Voltage: 4.75 – 30 V
- Logic Supply Voltage: 3.0 – 5.5 V
- Output Current Rating: ±750 mA
- Step Size: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 steps
|Dimensions||2.6 × 2.4 × 0.4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.