- Detects Methane, Propane, & Butane
- Range: 300-10,000 ppm (Methane)
- Analog Output
- Operating Voltage 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- Dimension: 40.0mm * 21.0mm
Methane Natural Gas Sensor Module – MQ-4
The MQ-4 natural gas sensor uses tin oxide to sense the presence of combustible gasses including propane, butane and especially methane. This semiconductor gas sensor detects the presence of methane/natural gas at concentrations from 200 ppm to 10,000 ppm, a range suitable for detecting gas leaks. Its simple, analog voltage interface requires only one analog input pin from your microcontroller.
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Supply Current: 150 mA
- Output Type: Analog
- Gases Detected: Methane/Natural Gas (CH4)
- Concentration Range: 200 – 10000 ppm
|Dimensions||3 × 2.2 × 0.9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.