- Spectral bandwidth range: 760 – 1100 nm
- Operating voltage: 4.75V – 5V
- Working current: 20 mA
- Detection range: 0 – 3.3 ft (0 – 1.0 m)
Flame Sensor Module
The flame sensor module detects variations in light in the range of 760nm – 1100 nm, which corresponds to most flames. The sensor provides an analog output which can be interpreted and used to control an alarm, deactivate a fuel line (such as a propane or a natural gas line), or activating a fire suppression system.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 – 5.0 V
- Wavelength Detected: 760 – 1100 nm
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Output Type: Analog and Digital
- Flame Sensor Datasheet
- Tuning Adjustable Analog and Digital Sensors
|Dimensions||2 × 0.6 × 0.6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.