- Detects LPG, Propane (C3H8), Hydrogen (H2), and Methane (CH4)
- Analog Output
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- Dimension: 40.0mm * 21.0mm
Combustible Gas Sensor Module – MQ-2
The MQ-2 combustible gas sensor uses tin oxide as its sensor material. The tin-oxide changes in resistance in the presence of combustible gasses. It is highly sensitive to a wide range of combustible gasses including propane, hydrogen, methane, and even combustible steam. It is ideal for use in a variety of gas detectors in domestic or commercial application.
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Supply Current: 150 mA
- Output Type: Analog
- Gases Detected: LPG/Propane (C3H8), Butane (C4H10), Methane (CH4), Alcohol (-OH)
- Concentration Range: 200 – 20000 ppm
|Dimensions||3 × 2.7 × 0.9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.