- Active Buzzer Module
- Does Not Need Oscillating Signal
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-5.0V
- 30mA Current Draw @ 5V
Active Buzzer Module
This is an active buzzer module. An active buzzer will buzz on its own when connected to DC voltage because an active buzzer contains an oscillating circuit to generate the audio frequency. This buzzer makes an excellent indicator, able to be controlled from one digital pin.
- Operating Voltage: 3.0 – 5.0 V
- Operating Current: 30 mA @ 5 V
- Output Volume: 85 dB @ 10 cm
- Resonant Frequency: 2300 ± 300 Hz
|Dimensions||1 × 0.6 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.