The MPU6050 uses a 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro to provide acceleration and rotation data. With the MPU6050, the user can accurately track the movements of the unit. By tracking the accelerations and rotations, the host can calculate the velocity and heading of the unit at any point in time. The MPU6050 is accessed via TWI/I2C and includes a 3.3V regulator to provide 5V compatibility.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 – 5.5 V
- 5V and 3.3V Logic Compatible (Open-Drain, Do not drive COM lines)
- Interface Protocol: TWI/I2C
- Acceleration Range: ±16 g
- Gyroscope Range: ±2000°/s