- PCA9685 Arduino Shield
- 16 Channels
- Drive Servos or PWM LEDs
16-Channel Servo/PWM Shield
Building a robot with a ton of servos or a project that need 16 independently dimmable LEDs? This shield is for you! This shield is based on the PCA9685 16-channel PWM IC. It lets you assign a separate duty cycle to each of the 16 channels to control a servo or dim an LED.
- 16 Independent PWM Outputs
- TWI/I2C Interface
- 0 – 100% Duty Cycle
- 12-bit Resolution (4096 Steps)
- Programmable Frequency: 24 – 1526 Hz
- Current Rating (Per Channel): 10mA Source, 25mA Sink
- Supply Voltage: 2.3 – 5.5V
|Dimensions||2.9 × 2.1 × 0.9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.